We treat your pets like part of our family!
- We give extra attention to special dietary and medical needs
- Bring your own toys & treats
- Your cat will like our central air conditioning when the temperature turns warm
- Your cat will appreciate all the individual attention we give to our guests
- Your cat’s medication regimen (if any) is strictly adhered to.
- Vet clinic within two miles of facility
- Vaccination record required for all cats entering premises, specifically Rabies, Distemper, Feline Leukemia
- Owners live on-site.
Our Kitty Korner is dog-free, quiet, and peaceful for the comfort of our finicky feline friends!
Individual or multi-guest suites available.
Special attention is given to shy and elderly kitties!
Requirements: We happily accept box-trained strictly-indoor cats over the age of six months that have been approved for boarding membership. All male cats must be neutered to be considered for boarding.
Boarding Agreement: We must have a boarding application/agreement on file prior to boarding your cat. Click HERE to fill out an online boarding agreement for your cat. We’ll need a copy of your cat’s vaccination records faxed from your veterinarian to this number: 1-517-541-9519 . Once we’ve received your information, we will give you a call to set up a tour!
Vaccinations: We require that all pet owners provide a veterinarian receipt to prove the cat is current on the following: FVRCP, Rabies, and Leukemia.
What to Bring: Kitties need to bring their own food. We provide Tidy Cat litter, if your cat prefers something different, please bring that with you. We urge cat owners to bring whatever they feel will make their pets most comfortable: treats, familiar toys, a cozy blanket, scratch post, kitty bed, etc. We want your finicky feline to feel right at home!